Mar 28, 2024, 11:46 am

News:

All rights reserved by Nintendo, we do not own or claim rights to Pokemon, or any copyrights based on it.

ZanZero suggestion 6: Small map and MobsInGrass tweaks

Started by 1cec0ld, Mar 06, 2020, 01:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Approve of the change?

Yes
No
I'll comment Below.

1cec0ld

Quote from: ZanZeroThat's the worst of it to be honest, now I just have a couple smaller ideas I think could help out or bolster the experience around here. I think adding in some sort of daily-bonus/log in streak plugin that could reward cash or items couldn't hurt. Also the treeline in Hoenn seriously hurts my OCD soul and I seriously will either help y'all make it consistent with the other regions or do it myself if needed, please. I also had the idea after getting ganked by a horde of silverfish in Ilex forest that honestly having more Horde battles would be dope as hell. Like, a horde of wild zombies/creepers/whatever appeared! And maybe getting jumpes by Team Rocket grunts on a really rare occasion would be a nice touch.

r1579

There is a daily vote system that functions like the log in. While online, vote for the server and you get vote tokens. they help buy some items throughout the map and some event stuff as well (like the rotom key!)

I did suggest the idea of having something like Illagers go and attack random towns that could function like a mass raid. Of course I would prefer it to be town accessible during the mid game so people can still roam around and choose to avoid it should they be poorly equipped or would rather not fight.
"There is a difference between like and trust. Just because I tolerate you nearby doesn't mean your friend. It just means I don't mind your company."

- Legendary Pokemon Slayer
- Master of Axes
- Server Beta Tester

Zanzero

Quote from: r1579 on Mar 06, 2020, 06:14 pmThere is a daily vote system that functions like the log in. While online, vote for the server and you get vote tokens. they help buy some items throughout the map and some event stuff as well (like the rotom key!)

I did suggest the idea of having something like Illagers go and attack random towns that could function like a mass raid. Of course I would prefer it to be town accessible during the mid game so people can still roam around and choose to avoid it should they be poorly equipped or would rather not fight.

Something like that for Goldenrod would make sense to the story of GSC, with the city getting taken over at one point. I think that's an interesting idea. There could be a chat alert like "Team (enter team name here) is taking over (town name)!!!"

tenebrae

Quote from: r1579 on Mar 06, 2020, 06:14 pmThere is a daily vote system that functions like the log in. While online, vote for the server and you get vote tokens. they help buy some items throughout the map and some event stuff as well (like the rotom key!)

Quote from: Zanzero on Mar 07, 2020, 02:46 amSomething like that for Goldenrod would make sense to the story of GSC, with the city getting taken over at one point. I think that's an interesting idea. There could be a chat alert like "Team (enter team name here) is taking over (town name)!!!"

These would be possible without being a risk for non-participants.

Dj

Also give different basic rank stuffs for online time, like basic trainer names. First log on = New Trainer, 24 hours of total play time = Trainer, 1 week of total play time = Trainer+, 1 month of total play time = C. Trainer. etc etc.

With the afk kicker they'll have to actually be invested unless you're like a certain somebody on the server and use an afk machine.