Apr 25, 2024, 12:39 pm

News:

All rights reserved by Nintendo, we do not own or claim rights to Pokemon, or any copyrights based on it.

Recent posts

Pages 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10
Suggestions / Re: ZanZero suggestion 2: Bloc...
Last post by tenebrae - Mar 10, 2020, 04:45 pm
This is really an extension on quests, though with a potential money reward. The hardest thing will be balancing rewards based on how many nodes there are.
Suggestions / Re: ZanZero suggestion 3: Magi...
Last post by tenebrae - Mar 10, 2020, 04:40 pm
Players should not lose gym badge progression from dying, whether a silly mistake or a PvP kill. If we can add a set "PP" for each move that requires some sort of recharge, it could work. No recharging at a Pokemon centre, but a special item (elixir) that will recharge the special move. It could be bought with vote tokens, or earned by defeating certain "tough" mobs. MagicSpells would definitely need some serious balancing regardless.
Suggestions / Re: ZanZero suggestion 4: Remo...
Last post by tenebrae - Mar 10, 2020, 04:35 pm
If we limit wild access, does that extend to the nether? With 1.16 coming in the near future, new nether materials will be in high demand.

The wild safari is a cool idea.

With everything said, would it require current inventories being reset, as there's already instability in the market?
Suggestions / Re: ZanZero suggestion 5: Chan...
Last post by tenebrae - Mar 10, 2020, 04:30 pm
Quote from: Zanzero on Mar 08, 2020, 04:57 pmEh, that's fair. Maybe it's just a cosmetic for having beaten every gym and the E4 then?

We could certainly give a coloured name tag or unique particles for players who hold the title, both past and present.

Automated gyms are a good idea, and back when we were going to have the original FRLG Kanto, were going to be there.
Suggestions / Re: ZanZero suggestion 7: MCJu...
Last post by 1cec0ld - Mar 10, 2020, 07:46 am
We had ijukebox. It wasn't browser based, it used an inventory based GUI, and was a pain to trigger the songs to play.
Suggestions / Re: ZanZero suggestion 7: MCJu...
Last post by tenebrae - Mar 10, 2020, 02:05 am
We had the plugin at one stage didn't we? Removed it because it didn't like an update
Suggestions / Re: ZanZero suggestion 5: Chan...
Last post by Zanzero - Mar 08, 2020, 04:57 pm
Quote from: r1579 on Mar 07, 2020, 05:42 amI don't really agree with the idea of permanent titled ranks like that. cosmetic ranks that are just for show or maybe grant some perks would be fine. To just own a champion rank with no risk of being demoted seems kinda bull. It really should stay as something worth defending and being proud of, otherwise it loses it's value real quick.

Eh, that's fair. Maybe it's just a cosmetic for having beaten every gym and the E4 then?
Last post by synderfin - Mar 08, 2020, 12:36 am
So I'm semi-onboard with this idea. I think the new marketplace idea, and a few of the others, should be implemented before any decision is made on this.
I'm definitely against completely removing the Wild. One simply has to remember the hours they spent building bases or other builds with friends to recognise the value of the wild for offering community engagement and extended entertainment. Just look at Ram Ranch and the docks at /pvp today. Our own Pixelmon server and other gimmicky servers lacked the fun of vanilla, multiplayer MC that can complement our theme, provide added experience and an extra justification for why they're playing on here and not just the DS/Switch game.
As for keeping the Wild but having different inventories between the two worlds - it depends on if the marketplace is implemented sufficiently, ofc, but I don't mind this idea overall. However, I will say, if all these ideas are in place (eg marketplace), we may not even need to block the Wild off at that point, so I think we should sit on this idea.

As for R15's idea - A temporary safari zone thing could be cool, in some form, though I don't think it should be replacing the Wild, as that effectively removes the values I listed above and the resource gain can be handled in different ways (marketplace).
Last post by 1cec0ld - Mar 07, 2020, 12:57 pm
Quote from: AccidentalArson (AA) on Mar 06, 2020, 10:35 pmwhat's wrong with mob spawning right now?

Haven't seen you around in a while, so you might not know, but just log into the server and wait for night, then take a quick walk around a route or two. Bring armor.
Suggestions / Re: ZanZero suggestion 3: Magi...
Last post by r1579 - Mar 07, 2020, 06:32 am
Quote from: Zanzero on Mar 07, 2020, 03:54 amI also think if it's automated then having a slight chance to lose a badge wouldn't be too bad. If you've done the challenge once you can easily do it again.

That's not the issue. It's the fact it even happens at all is what concerns me. The moment someone dies and loses a badge because some veteran or bloodthirsty player farms them, they are likely to just quit and never return. Even still, it would just cause needless frustration and would get people to shy away from PvP since dying could mean losing in game progression. Losing some money and your gear is a good enough penalty. Besides, I'd rather have everyone do all the gyms instead of some people getting passes and some having to repeat them.
Pages 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10